- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Policy on Human Rights
- SIPEF recognizes that Human Rights are universal and apply to all, without any form of distinction.
- SIPEF supports the implementation of the International Bill of Human Rights, and of the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, as they are transcribed into the laws and regulations of the countries where we operate.
- Charges of violation of Human Rights, where substantiated, will result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal, and may also lead to legal action.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.