- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
SIPEF is committed to a non-discriminatory workplace and will abide by the relevant Anti-discrimination and Equal Employment laws and regulations of the countries where it operates.
- SIPEF is not discriminating against anyone during recruitment or in the performance of its business operations.
- The company recruitment selection process is based on merit, so all applicants with the desired qualification and experience will be considered for the open position. The successful applicant will be the person who best meets the specific requirements of the position offered.
- Promotions, but also sanctions, are handled on the same basis of non-discrimination.
- Non-compliance with this policy will result in disciplinary action and might also result in legal action.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.