- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- SIPEF does not use Forced or Trafficked Labour, either directly or via third parties.
- SIPEF recognises that Forced or Trafficked Labour can take various forms, which are all equally
unacceptable. Debt-bondage is considered as Forced Labour.
- Charges of use of Forced or Trafficked Labour by Group employees, where substantiated, will result
in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal, and may also lead to legal action.
- Companies doing business with SIPEF will comply with this Policy. Any verified non-compliance with
this Policy will result in the immediate termination of contracts and potentially to legal action.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.