- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Compliance: all relevant international and national laws will be upheld.
- Transparency: shareholders and stakeholders will be provided with all non-confidential information.
- Zero-tolerance towards bribery and corruption. Facilitation payments are actively avoided and gifts may only be given with prior approval from senior management.
- There is zero-tolerance of slavery or forced labour.
- Management and employees are prohibited from using the Group’s facilities or working hours to conduct personal business.
The individual countries have more elaborated codes of conduct that are aligned with the worldwide Sipef Group’s Ethics Policy.