- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Responsible Purchasing Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Freedom of Association Policy
- SIPEF recognises the role of lawful and independent workers and employees representative organisations in creating a constructive working environment.
- SIPEF supports the implementation of the relevant laws and regulations of the countries where it operates relevant to Freedom of Association for workers and employees.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.