- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Responsible Purchasing Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
Smoke-free Workplace Policy
SIPEF is committed to a safe and healthy work place environment for all of its employees, visitors and clients. A smoke-free working environment is part of our commitment.
The World Health Organisation has documented the detrimental effects of smoking and of passive smoking.
- Employees must not smoke on the workplace or within 5 metres of the entrance of Group buildings. Smoking is not permitted in the toilet areas, hallways or any other part of the buildings.
- Smoking is prohibited in company vehicles.
- Signs are to be posted to inform employees and other stakholders of the implementation of this policy.
- The company will make smoking areas available, if and when possible. Smoking areas will be well ventilated and clearly identified.
- Employees found in breach of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.