- Child Labour Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethics Policy
- Forced or Trafficked Labour Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Responsible Plantations Policy
- Responsible Purchasing Policy
- Sexual Harassment Policy
- Smoke-free Workplace Policy
SIPEF embraces the principles of "sustainable development" by ensuring that future generations of stakeholders will continue to benefit from its current activities.
SIPEF recognises that agro-industrial projects and related operations have an impact on the environment.
SIPEF recognises its responsibility to safeguard the environment in the course of conducting its operations.
- SIPEF will actively seek to minimise adverse environmental impacts from its operations by maintaining and continuously improving the quality of the environment and at the same time increase community confidence in its business activities. SIPEF in the course of its operations will:
- Minimise or eliminate the release of pollutants to the environment.
- Minimise degradation and erosion of land under its control.
- Prevent or minimise any potential adverse environmental impacts arising from its operations, products and services.
- Encourage employees to conduct their occupational and personal activities in an environmentally friendly manner.
- Promote high environmental performance standards amongst its stakeholders and the industry at large.
- SIPEF is committed to the continuous improvement of its environmental performance by being committed to:
- Meeting relevant environmental legal requirements.
- Preventing pollution.
- Continuous improvement.
- Communicating and explaining its Environmental Policy to all SIPEF employees, contractors, suppliers and stakeholders.
- Allocating adequate resources, including training, to implement its environmental management programmes.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the Management of SIPEF.