- Child Labour Policy
- Communication Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethical Code of Conduct Policy
- Family violence Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy SIPEF Papua New Guinea
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Sexual Harassement Policy
- Smokefree Workplace Policy
Sexual Harassement Policy
Hargy Oil Palms Ltd is committed to ensuring a harmonious and productive work environment for its employees.
This commitment recognizes that the work place should be free of sexual harassment.
Sexual harassment is unwanted, unwelcome and offensive behaviour and will not be tolerated under any circumstances.