- Child Labour Policy
- Communication Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethical Code of Conduct Policy
- Family violence Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy SIPEF Papua New Guinea
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Sexual Harassement Policy
- Smokefree Workplace Policy
Human Rights Policy
1. Hargy Oil Palms Ltd recognizes that Human Rights are universal and apply to all, without any form of distinction.
2. Hargy Oil Palms Ltd supports the implementation of the International Bill of Human Rights, the UN guiding principles on business and human rights and of the ILO Declaration on Fundamental Principles and Rights at Work, as they are transcribed into the laws and regulations of the countries where we operate.
3. Charges of violation of Human Rights, where substantiated, will result in disciplinary action up to and including dismissal, and may also lead to legal action.
4. Hargy Oil Palms Ltd prohibits retaliation against human rights defenders (HRD) and complainants including intimidation and harassment by HOPL employees and contracted services.
5. This Policy applies to all departments under the Management of Hargy Oil Palms Ltd.