- Child Labour Policy
- Communication Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethical Code of Conduct Policy
- Family violence Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy SIPEF Papua New Guinea
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Sexual Harassement Policy
- Smokefree Workplace Policy
Drugs and Alcohol Policy
Hargy Oil Palms Ltd is committed to providing a safe environment for its employees, clients and visitors.
Drugs and alcohol negatively influence the employees’ ability to maintain safe practices, endangering themselves and others.
Research has proven that drugs and alcohol can impair an individual’s performance for many hours after the time they were consumed.
It is Hargy Oil Palms Ltd policy that employees must remain uninfluenced by drugs and alcohol while working.