- Child Labour Policy
- Communication Policy
- Drugs and Alcohol Policy
- Environmental Policy
- Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
- Ethical Code of Conduct Policy
- Family violence Policy
- Freedom of Association Policy
- Grievance Policy SIPEF Papua New Guinea
- Human Rights Policy
- Occupational Health & Safety Policy
- Protection of Reproductive Rights Policy
- Sexual Harassement Policy
- Smokefree Workplace Policy
Ethical Code of Conduct Policy
No matter where we work, honesty, integrity, trust, mutual respect and co-operation are the basis for a sound and enduring business reputation.
It is through our behaviour in the workplace that we demonstrate our commitment to these values and the acceptance of our responsibilities.
The Code of Conduct which applies to everyone who works for Hargy Oil Palms Ltd whether they be Board members, employees or individual contractors, sets out the behaviour expected of each of us at Hargy Oil Palms Ltd.