Health & Safety
Securing the health and safety of all employees at work is company priority.
The Company’s responsibility is to make sure that it:
- Provides a safe working environment at all times
- Provides effective training for employees according to safety practices
- Maintains and observes safe working practices
- Monitors workplace and work practices through a safety committee.
The employees’ responsibility is to:
- Always consider safety while executing any tasks at work
- Be considerate of their own health, safety and fitness while at work
- Report promptly any near miss, hazard, incident or accident, and include the corrective actions implemented
- Follow Occupational Health and Safety standards and guidelines.
The Occupational Health and Safety policy applies to everyone who enters the company premises and uses company property.