Grievance Policy - SIPEF Indonesia
SIPEF believes that all stakeholders, internal and external, should be confident that their grievances will be heard and handled impartially.
- When receiving, and dealing with, concerns and grievances, SIPEF is committed:
- to abide by existing laws and regulations of the country where it operates.
- to behave in an impartial and fair manner, respectful of the positions and sensitivities of the people expressing their concerns or grievances. Specific reporting channels are made available in particular for internal grievances.
- to address all concerns and grievances in a prompt manner, in order to reach a swift resolution.
to apply strict confidentiality where it is necessary or requested.
- to provide assistance, when requested and as deemed appropriate, to employees and other stakeholders lodging a concern or grievance, so that the concern or grievance is meaningful.
- The procedures implementing this policy will be made available to the employees and other stakeholders.
- SIPEF accepts that the result of a grievance process can be challenged.
- Employees and other stakeholders who express a concern or grievance according to Group procedures will not be penalized or victimized in any way by the Group or its employees. Non-compliance with this provision by Group employees will result in disciplinary action, up to dismissal, and might also result in legal action.
- This Policy applies to all Companies under the management of SIPEF.