General Manager Estates
The Plantation Company, PT Tolan Tiga Indonesia (www.tolantiga.co.id) with its head office in Medan, North Sumatra, is part of the International SIPEF Group, a 100% RSPO certified palm oil producer invested in the Far East and Africa. The Company is looking for a high caliber, experienced individual to assume the position of General Manager Estates with lines of reporting directly to the relevant Director.
- The candidate must have excellent technical, administrative and communications skills in plantation operations, with a strong emphasis on agronomy in general.
- As the Company has numerous plantations covering the commodities of oil palm, rubber and tea with a large, multicultural workforce, it is important that the candidate has exceptional people management experience.
- It is expected that the candidate will have at least 10 years’ direct experience in plantation management
- The individual would have successfully completed university education, with preference given to agricultural subjects.
- The position will be based in the Operating Unit of the Group Companies whether in North Sumatra, South Sumatra or Bengkulu with the main objectives of improving Company standards related to agronomy, sustainability, quality, production & cost control.
- The candidate should have an enthusiastic approach to work with an innovative character and the willingness to adapt to change.
- The ability to communicate with Bahasa Indonesia and English
Interested applicants may submit resume, recent photo and other supporting documents (convert them all in 1 file PDF) by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject email: GM Estates – (full name)