SIPEF signs an agreement in principle with Shamrock Group on the sale of PT Melania

March 02, 2021

SIPEF has signed an agreement in principle with Shamrock Group (SG) on the sale of 100% of the share capital of its Indonesian subsidiary, PT Melania. SG is an Indonesian group that runs several rubber plantations and factories, and specialises in the production and sale of latex gloves. SIPEF controls 95% of PT Melania through its Indonesian 95% subsidiary, PT Tolan Tiga, the remaining 5% being owned by an Indonesian pension fund.

SIPEF - The connection to the world of sustainable tropical agriculture